On this episode Neal is joined by Nan Wang – CEO of Sleeperbot sports messaging app. Before listening, be aware that this episode did have some audio issues as Nan was speaking from his cars bluetooth radio system. Nevertheless, great app updates that were released first here at Clock Dodgers!
- Where Sleeperbot all started
- What did Nan do before being CEO of Sleeperbot
- Advice for those pursuing there passions
- Nan drops a big announcement bomb on us!
Updates: NEW Season Long League Software – where fans on the Sleeperbot platform can play against each other!
- This season long platform is thanks to user feedback/request (yes they listen!!!)
- New Season Long Leagues Platform on Sleeperbot will be created & go head-to-head against the Yahoo, ESPN & NFL apps
- These new leagues on Sleeperbot will have a social aspect that the other fantasy football apps do not have
- Everything will be housed on the Sleeperbot app so you will not have to use multiple apps just to communicate with your league mates
- New league software will have early beta testing in July – All Clock Dodgers hit up Nan (@tobrepeels) on the app and he’ll get you setup
Check out Nan’s app at the websites mentioned above and follow him on twitter!
Shout out to the guys over at Liquid Spiral for providing the intro & outro music.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Podbean, or any other podcast app you currently use on your phone or tablet. If the podcast is not available on the podcast app that you use, please let us know and we’ll work on that updating that right away.
Follow us on all social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Periscope, etc. We can be found on all app as @clockdodgers. Drop us a line after you hit follow and we’ll be sure to follow you back!
After listening to the show, let us know in the comments below your opinions on the topics we covered, give us questions/topics you want to hear discussed for next weeks episode. We LOVE hearing from YOU!