“Waiver is needed for all readers. By following this advice you confirm you have read the liability release and understand the risks and responsibilities for what may result.”
Signing the Waiver
By Joshua B, aka Generallyaware
Thanksgiving Day, babysitting kids on Friday, family time on Saturday.
There’s lot’s of good excuses to not make my picks this week and I’m going to take full advantage of them all. However, I did do my Week 11 review earlier in the week, and they were good picks, so you know I’m going to find the time to tell you all about that.
Keep an eye on my Twitter @Generally_Aware and I’ll probably shoot out some picks I like there closer to the games. I’ll see if I can find another Tight End success for you all.
Week 11 Review
Bruce Ellington 12.8pts
Ellington came through with 6 catches for 63 yards on 7 targets. Solid work.
- Ellington getting targets and Fuller is out CORRECT
- Arizona secondary giving up points to WR2 CORRECT
Marcedes Lewis 10.6pts
Lewis did well gettings his 2 catches for 26 yds and a touchdown all in the first half. I was hoping it would turn into a big game with a few more catches in the second half, but that was all he did. Not a big hit, but still enough to be a success.
- Cleveland weak against TEs CORRECT
- Lewis getting targets lately WRONG Targets not there this week
- Hurns out CORRECT
- Fournette out? WRONG He ended up playing which maybe depressed Lewis’ usage.
- Bad weather WRONG It wasn’t that bad
Austin Ekeler 13.8pts
I nailed this one with all the chargers doing well and both Gordon and Ekeler getting points. Didn’t see Keenan coming though, he actually took some points I thought would go to the RBs.
- Bills can’t stop RBs, especially receiving. CORRECT Bills giving up 9 rushing TDs in 4 weeks
- Ekeler getting opportunity and producing (that means he gets more) CORRECT
Dontrelle Inman 7.3pts
Inman was a no show for much of the game, getting a couple in the 4th quarter
- Inman is Chicago’s WR1 CORRECT It’s ugly but he lead wrs in targets and yards
- Detroit not a WR shutdown defense WRONG Inman got respect drawing Slay often
- Trubisky continuing to open up passing game CORRECT? 30 pass attempts isn’t low
Find me on the Fantasy Life App & Sleeperbot as generallyaware. Hit me up for questions, a good debate, or even better, to share a good fantasy story.
Latest posts by Josh B (see all)
- Signing the Waiver – Fantasy Football Playoffs Edition - December 9, 2017
- Signing the Waiver – Fantasy Football Week 13 - December 1, 2017
- Signing the Waiver – Fantasy Football Week 12 - November 25, 2017