Do you need to get a big win in Fantasy Football Week 11 to make your fantasy football playoffs? Are you out of the playoff race but looking to ruin the playoff hopes for another team? Looking for a fantasy football podcast that does things differently than all the rest? Well we got you covered at Clock Dodgers! Come enjoy a fantasy football conversation that’s filled with advice AND entertainment! On this episode we cover:
Topics discussed on episode:
- Fantasy Football Week 11 Advice and Discussion
- “I Told You So” players of Week 11
- Players with cooties
- “Am I Crazy If…” question of the week
- DFS ‘No Halftime’ challenge they can’t skip
- The most up to date, latest and great Week 11 news, predictions and advice
- Players mentioned on the episode: Jordan Reed, Andy Dalton, Kirk Cousins, Danny Woodhead, Rex Burkhead
After listening to this episode, go check out more Clock Dodgers!
Shout out to the guys over at Liquid Spiral for providing the intro & outro music.
*This episode is sponsored by No Halftime – The Daily Fantasy Sports app that let’s you create player vs player challenges! Use promo code ‘CLOCK’ to get a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to $50.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, Podbean, or any other podcast app you currently use on your phone or tablet.
Want to talk to us more? Follow us on all social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Periscope at @clockdodgers. Drop us a line after you hit follow and we’ll be sure to follow you back!
Leave a comment below, give us questions/topics you want to hear discussed for future episode. We LOVE hearing from YOU!