Loved this convo with Erin Ashley Simon, Senior Editor at Cycle and co-host of the Grass Routes Podcast. Erin has grinded her way through the industry with amazing work ethic and has become a fantastic source of knowledge. The best part is that Erin not only creates great content but is also eager to help others do the same.
Topics discussed on episode:
- Erin’s journey and where she is today
- Motivation and positive energy
- Current landscape of the culture and how we consume content
- Erin’s work at Cycle and the Grass Routes Podcast
- Advice for those looking to work in Erin’s industry
- Fun facts (everyone loves fun facts)
- A recommendation you wont want to miss and much more!
- Shoutout to me for saying “translucent” instead of “transparent” …well done…
After listening to this episode, go check out more from Erin Ashley Simon at the websites mentioned above!
Shout out to the guys over at Liquid Spiral for providing the intro & outro music.
*This episode is sponsored by No Halftime – The Daily Fantasy Sports app that let’s you create player vs player challenges! Use promo code ‘CLOCK’ to get a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to $50.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, Podbean, or any other podcast app you currently use on your phone or tablet.
Want to talk to us more? Follow us on all social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Periscope at @clockdodgers. Drop us a line after you hit follow and we’ll be sure to follow you back!
Leave a comment below, give us questions/topics you want to hear discussed for future episode. We LOVE hearing from YOU!